Establish a temperature screening station outside each door at which employees and guests may enter
- Provide a hand sanitizing station at the entrance to each temperature screening station, and require all persons to apply sanitizer upon arrival
- All persons entering the temperature screening station must wear a mask and apply that mask immediately after applying hand sanitizer
- Conduct a mandatory temperature check for each person who wishes to enter the building
- If temperature is over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, deny entry and instruct the person to seek medical attention
- Each person must answer “no” to all of the following questions before being allowed entry to the building; anyone who answers “yes” to any of these questions will be denied entry and instructed to seek medical attention
Do you have:
A frequent unexplained cough? Unexplained shortness of breath or difficulty breathing? Unexplained tiredness?
Within the past 14 days, have you come into close contact with someone who:
Has a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis or had a frequent unexplained cough, unexplained shortness of breath or difficulty breathing or unexplained tiredness?